Cebu 2018: Things to Do & Places to Eat Pt. 1

by - Saturday, June 23, 2018


One of my bucket list includes travelling with the whole family. It was a very chill/slow kind of travel because of the parents haha. I had a terrible headache since I arrived GenSan and my brother got sore eyes but the show must go on :) The downside of posting this late is forgetting, but what better way to remember is uploading it here and reminisce in hopes of transporting me back to that day <3


Things To Do/Places to Eat: 

Day 1 -  We arrived around 4 PM, reached our hotel around 8 PM because of the traffic. We wanted to take a taxi but the queue was unbearable so we ended up getting a private car asking for more than the regular fare. By the way, we stayed at the Adelfa Hotel. It was great specifically the location and how affordable their rates are though breakfast is not included.

Day 2 - My dad's top priority was to visit Birhen sa Regla Church. Our first agenda that day.

  • Birhen sa Regla Church - Opon, Lapu-Lapu City

  • Lunch at Top Of Cebu - Mountain Top Restaurant in Busay

  • Temple of Leah - Cebu Transcentral Hwy
I think we paid around Php 50 entrance fee each person. 



  • Taoist Temple - Beverly Hills Subdivision
My mom said we should all try the Taoism procedures. We took joss sticks and they gave us a pair of kidney shaped wooden blocks as a medium to communicate with God for our questions, problems or wish. There was a guy who guided us the whole time on how to properly execute it.



  • Dinner at Casa Verde - The Walk, IT Park 
The steak was amazing!! I highly recommend checking this place. I can't put into words how good their food was.


Day 3 We started the day a bit late since we just went to visit places within the city.


  • Basilica Del Santo Niño - Pilgrim's Center, Osmeña Blvd

  • Magellan's Cross

  • SM Seaside Cebu - South Road Reclamation Area
  • Dinner at Yakski Barbecue - Don Mariano Cui St.
As the only family member who loves taking photos, It was my duty to document everything but I surprisingly failed because I wasn't hundred percent well at that time. Better luck next time haha See in my Part 2!

x Kristine

You May Also Like

0 comments