May Favorites 2017

Saturday, June 03, 2017

The month of May ended so fast, so here's another monthly favorite. As you can see, most of them are beauty/skin products. As I grow older, I began to prioritize my skin and take good care of myself more than I was before. Self-importance and self-relaxation for me are important, not necessarily to go to salon or spa which is more expensive (but if money is never an issue, why not) to pamper yourself, you can buy your own face mask, do things you like, like reading or watching a movie or food trip or sleep the whole day.

The Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion - my face never stops producing pimples here and there so I gotta do something to solve this problem. I've been using the toner and the facial wash but never the lotion, I went to their shop and I bought it so it's matching. It dried my pimples without being too harsh and too dry on my skin

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Micellar Water - I was torn between the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and this product since I always see Garnier as top best micellar water. I asked my sis to buy the Garnier so that we can try them both to see which is which. I find it convenient because it cleanses your face at the same time removes makeup and hydrates your skin. I use it before washing my face with facial cleanser.

Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner - Since I wanted to learn winged eye so bad, I bought another eyeliner that I can use to practice. It's way cheaper than my Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner that I struggle using with. It's a stiff brush and so far so good. I went out last night wearing by far my "perfect" winged eye. Once I mastered making it, that's the time I'll buy brush pen then gel.

Mac Velvet Teddy - no explanation needed. I'm really not a fan of bright lip shade so nudes and browns or any light shades are my go to colors.

Quiksilver Rash Guard - I haven't worn it yet since we canceled yesterday's and today's water adventure. It took me forever to decide what size should I buy I was telling the SA that "I'm sorry I'm too picky" After two hours of deciding, when I reached home I kinda not like it because I realized I picked the wrong size (you don't know how it feels like spending hours to decide but end up regretting what you bought when you reach home - that's me, ALL THE TIME) but since I never like wearing fitted clothes, my tummy is always visible, it's a safe pick.


How's your June so far?

Love. Kristine


You Might Also Like

0 comments