Life Lately: Some Minor Changes

by - Thursday, March 09, 2017

I didn't post any February Favorites because honestly I've been using the same things last month so theres nothing new to show and I already mentioned all of them before. Anyway, I missed writing down what's going on with my life except all the dramas I posted about love  lately so I decided to make one today. 


We transferred office for the mean time, it's a good thing because It's much nearer to my house. My office schedule changed from 7 am to 4 pm Sundays til Thursdays, now it's 8 am to 5 pm Saturdays til Thursdays, I find it hard waking up to my 6.40 am than my 5.30 am alarm. Weird. And I hate to think I have to work on Saturdays from now on.

My mom went home (Philippines) last January
My sister and I are the only one living in the room
Learning trying to cook
Trying new style that I never thought of wearing
Nice and fancy restaurant dates with sis (goal is every month)
jogging (I want it daily but I can't keep up)
Being lazzzy (always)
Beach with friends
Growing Dubai family
 Trying to have an active and healthy lifestyle
Nonstop reading of thought catalog & Lang Leav
Heart broken
6:30 till 6:50 alarm time
Afternoon tea (whenever I can remember)
Dampa Seafood Grill for the nth time

I've been really lazy for the past week. I'm not into my journal/planner and I stop doing my cardio. After arriving from work, all I do is changed my clothes, eat, then lie down my bed, snuggle in the blanket and watched movie. I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep on thinking about traveling and how I wanted it so bad, maybe that's the reason why I'm being so lazy. 

Last night, after complaining with myself life in general, I realized you gotta be 101% ma effort in life in order for you to get what you want. If you want to be sexy, you have to eat healthy and exercise. If you want to buy things, you have to work your butt off. If you want to survive for the rest of the month, you have to budget your money and spend within your limit. If you want to travel, save. There are so many factors to be considered in order for you to survive in this world.

If everything is so easy then there's so fun to life, there's no hard work, eagerness and determination to get things done and to get what we want. We have to unleash the inner voice we have to keep going despite of all the struggles we face. Life has a lot of surprises indeed.

Love. Kristine

You May Also Like

0 comments