Avocado Toast with Egg

by - Friday, March 24, 2017

I've never tried anything savory with avocados before until my previous roommate made a guacamole  dipped with the original flavored pringles, it was my first guacamole experience by the way. It's was surprisingly delicious, if you haven't tried it yet, go and search how to make guacamole on YouTube it's a must-try dip. As a Filipino, avocados are made to be sweet like avocado shake, avocado iced candy or smashed avocado with milk and sugar. I've seen a lot on the internet and on Instagram about avocado toast especially Aimee Song so I said I have to try it. I bought a piece of avocado and made it myself the easiest way possible. It's really nice to try something new so you'll know what types of food you like or not. Without further ado let's start. What you'll need:


First you gotta toast your multi-grain bread or any bread you prefer and since I don't own a toaster, what I usually do if I want to toast my bread is get a frying pan, put a little butter and fry the bread until brown (life hacks). So easy. Then cooked your egg either sunny side up, half boiled or poached. Set aside. Now cut your avocado in half, peel it off then slice or smash as you prefer. 


All your ingredients are now ready,we can now start plating. Place your toast, then the slice avocado then egg. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper to balance the flavor and squeeze a little lemon. There you have it, my version of simple avocado toast.

Happy Eating! 


Love. Kristine

You May Also Like

0 comments