January Favorites 2017

by - Thursday, February 02, 2017


Well, January doesn't want to stay long so he ended it so fast.  It's the time of the year where we celebrate Valentines day again. Another ordinary day for singles and extraordinary day for all lovers out there. And because I don't have any significant other, let's just get into my favorites.


1. JBL Go speaker - it was a good deal bought at 99.00 dirhams
2. Mac Lipstick in Sin - birthday gift from my sister. I wanted the Velvet teddy but she said I have to try other shade since most of my lipsticks/lip creams are in the family of nudes.
3. Vans Classic Slip on - good deal again bought at 99.00 dirhams
4. Forever 21 K pouch - gift from April months ago
5. KJM Cheek Lip Stain in Tango, Bittersweet Magenta and Girl talk. I ordered directly from their website
6. Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - been struggling with winged eye for years. Need more practice
7. Acrylic Lipstick Organizer from Lifestyle



Love. Kristine

You May Also Like

0 comments