December Favorites 2016

Thursday, January 05, 2017


I really don't know how to make an introduction to my post anymore so let's just start with my December favorites..

1. This bomber jacket that I got from Forever 21 at 99.00 dirhams. When my sister and I saw it we automatically bought it because it was less than a hundred which rarely happen. It was really good deal.

2. Mac Studio fix powder plus foundation in the shade of NC30 NW 30 (all along I thought it's NC 30). 3. Savannah Bee Beeswax & Propolis balm in salted caramel. Both of them are necessities.

4. 2017 Planner from Typo. I wanted the same as my previous planner but my sister told me it's too kiddie, good thing I saw this planner and fell in love with the color and the rose gold  detailing.

How was your New Year? There's so many challenging things going on and that's the reason I haven't posted anything and been MIA in all my social media accounts. I've experience so man growing pains, disappointments, tears and in between nonetheless I'm still thankful for the positivity that came out. Everything will gonna be okay. I know it. 


Love. Kristine


You Might Also Like

0 comments