November Favorites 2016

by - Monday, December 05, 2016


I know It's a little bit late since it's aleady December , wait whaaaat? insert Justin Bieber **It's the most beautiful time of the year song. Seriously where did the year go? where did the month go? And I feel like I keep saying that to myself every year because that's how I feel haha 20 days till Christmas, 26 days till 2017. Anyway here are my November favorites:

1) F21 Denim skirt - recently bought the skirt. I was longing for it for quite some time now.
2) Cath Kidston wallet - I like how I can bring everything every time I go out especially my Emirates ID, the most important thing.
3) Marks & Spencer hand scream - It started when a guy told me I have dry hands. Its a must.
4) Marks & Spencer Custard Cream biscuit
5) Bluetooth Karaoke Mic - it's so handy especially if you're into Karaoke. You will only need your phone,Bluetooth and internet.
6)  Daisy Phone Case



What are your Christmas plans this year?


Love. Kristine

You May Also Like

0 comments