Cath Kidston Mini Haul

Thursday, November 17, 2016


Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last posted anything on this blog due to my dull life and lack of inspiration. There's nothing special going on lately and I'm having hard time figuring out what to post or what to talk about. Anyhow, I will be showing you some stuff that I got from Cath Kidston, it is a London brand that sells signature vintage print with a modern twist. This is not in any means of bragging or whatsoever. I just love all of their stuff it's so colorful and girly (I'll choose over anything). I passed by their store a week ago looking for a card holder wallet but I end up having a wallet.

Ticket Holder. My first ever Cath Kidston. It was a pasalubong all the way from Ireland. There's no Cath Kidston back then, but finally earlier this year they opened a branch in Dubai.

Wallet. It's really convenient in terms of cards, money, some receipts and coupon. It's spacious and light weight. The downside is that it's a little bulky for me, with or without putting all your cards.

Camera Strap. I've always wanted to have my own printed strap the moment I got my own camera but I couldn't find any store in Gensan that sells such thing even here in Dubai is hard, good thing I stumbled upon this store.

Passport Holder. Sorry I forgot to take a photo but it's the white one above. I've got 3 passport holders already (I'm that girl who can stick to one thing and madaling magsawa :( ) One from H&M, gave it to my mom, the other one from Paperchase, kept inside the cabinet and currently using cath kidston.

After seeing them together, I ask myself why I didn't bough in the same design and color? It looks better in uniform.

Store Location: City Walk and Ibn Battuta Mall


What about you? What makes you inspired? 

Love.
Kristine


You Might Also Like

0 comments