Photographs from Abra (Water Taxi)

Monday, October 10, 2016


The weather is now officially changing. Winter is coming (Game of Thrones **wink) which means we can now go out without worrying the hot weather and the humid. There's so many activities we want to try like desert safari, Grand Mosq in Abu Dhabi, hit the beach, gold souq and so on. Last night was unplanned, after we attended the Sunday mass we decided to go to creek to try the Abra (water taxi) for AED 1 per ride. We ate burgers, french fries and shawarma for dinner and talked through the night, went home around 11 pm and slept at 12:30 am. I'm loving the weather, the wind is starting to get cold. I can't wait when the night turns chilly and we'll just roam around the city and have some good conversation with good friends (& him IN MY DREAMS haha) I hope my friends and I will never change (btw, we've been friends since high school) and I wish the cold weather will never change.

 It's definitely true, the best nights are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous.


Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments