Caffeinated: Caribou Coffee

Friday, October 07, 2016


I was too excited to taste again the famous autumn drinks and when I heard caribou started brewing pumpkin flavored lattes I want to their store after work and ordered my self a medium size pumpkin pie latte paired with a low fat blueberry muffin while waiting for my friends.


April and I tried the spingear at SEGA republic located inside Dubai mall it was a surprise ticket from Joville and Kim (Joville got a free pass from her friend) and expected us to cry at the end of the ride but we failed them, we ended up laughing and we enjoyed the ride. I was just shouting the whole time and the guy in front of us was just showing his best poker face. It was totally fun and yes to try more fun and scary rides.


Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments