What's Inside My Bag?

Monday, August 01, 2016


I've said for a th time that my sister and I loves watching What's inside my Bag/Purse on YouTube and with that love I decided to make my own version of What's inside my Bag. I actually don't know when it all started and it's kinda weird right? Wanting to check other peoples bag (doesn't sound good I meant on videos). I remember when I was in high school I suggested to raid my friends bag and it end up so funny because my friend took brooms, scrub (floor) and all from her bag.

I like how it's spacious and have plenty of pockets inside 

So anyway, I just got this pretty bag from Michael Kors Jet Set Large Pocket Multi-function Tote in Vanilla which I love. I was thinking getting the brown one but my mom told me it looks so mature so I end up getting the vanilla, suits my age perfectly. I'm not a fan, don't get me wrong MKs are great it's just that there's so many replicas and fakes everywhere, you'll never know which is which on your first glance. But when we passed the store, I saw red flag waiting from afar, it says SALE so I said "Whatever I have to get it". I am happy because it's my first ever signature bag that I bought with my own money and It was a great deal. I'm eyeing the wallet and the shoes that matches the bag so safe to say it'll be my next project. Let's get started.. So basically below are the things I carry on the daily basis. I've tried to lessen them cause it's a burden on my shoulder but then at the middle of the day I needed this and that. It's kinda impossible to leave things behind. My dad really wonders why my bag is so heavy, so Dad, here's the answer haha..

 | Typo Planner, #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso (current read), Pilot G-tech pens, Rayban Aviator (I also got on sale) |

| Top to Bottom: Ponds BB cream, Trisa dental floss, Max Factor pressed powder, girl must have on red days, Benefit hoola bronzer, NYX Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar, NYX soft matte lip cream in London, The Face Shop my lips eat cherry in bloody red, Maybelline great lash mascara, Benefit they're real push- up liner, Sample perfumes, nail cutter & tweezer, hair tie and Forever 21 make up pouch |

| Zac Fujifilm X-A2, Iphone charger, Goldy Iphone 6, Victoria Blackberry Bold (4 years in service and it's still working) , Iphone earplugs, Romoss Power bank (must have nowadays) |

| Top to Bottom: Purell Hand Sanitizer, Bath and Body Works sanitizer, Bath and Body Works velvet sugar fragrance mist, Flash drive, Celine compact mirror, tictac & kitkat, Chubs wet wipes, tissue, Daiso hair brush, Fan from China, Passport with Cath Kidston passport holder, I forgot to include my Cath Kisdston card holder and my house & office keys |

Shopping tip: Always buy things on sale especially the expensive ones. Invest on expensive bags and one wallet than shoes. It's better to have 2 or 3 signature bags all your life than buying a lot of bags with low quality. Save the money you spend on low quality bags then get yourself a really good bag (tip from my cousin that I learned to apply for myself).


Are are some things that I don't bring in some days like my camera, book and random stuff. What about you what's inside your bag??


Love.Kristine



You Might Also Like

0 comments