NYX Haul for Lips

Sunday, July 31, 2016


Top to Bottom:

  • Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp - is like a neon pink. I seldom use it because I'm not used to wear bright lipsticks on daily basis. 
  • Nyx Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar - pink purple tone. Its the same as Mauve color. 
  • Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm -peachy brownish pink tone. 
  • Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in London - peachy brown tone.
  • Nyx Matte Lipstick in Butter - grayish brown color. I don't use it much because it doesn't look good on me. I normally put my Wet & Wild in Cinnamon Spice with it. 
My love for makeup grew when I decided to enroll myself in a Filipino short course for basic make up this winter (2 to 3 months from now) and I cannot wait to start. I mentioned before that I should do something to check it off my bucket list so here I am slowing doing what I wanted to do since I have a lot of free time and it's a good way to make use of my time. We have to use our time to the fullest because we are still young. We don't want to wait until it's too late. 


As you can see, there's still the plastic thingy that wraps around the lipstick tube that I didn't totally torn off. I like it that way so that the print on the tube doesn't come off,  well that's me hahaha. 


*not a sponsored post.


Love. Kristine


You Might Also Like

0 comments