Caffeinated: Starbucks

Monday, May 09, 2016



How could a guy turn down a girl last minute? Is it really that hard to said it earlier? It's really okay if there's any change of plans but not to the point where he told you hey, lets meet up next time the exact day and the exact time. It's even his idea at the first place! How insensitive and he didn't even bother to say sorry well, news flash, if you don't mean or unsure it then don't say it. How simple is that.  I know I'm being bitter about the whole situation but how could you not?  To me, it's not acceptable to cancel very last minute except with REAL excuses then it's fine there's plenty of time but with no apparent reason that's NO NO. I tried to be cool with that because I don't wanna over react. Sorry to say but no more second chances. BYE and BTW, You S*CK! Next time please make up your mind. 

Anyway, I just wanna say that God Bless Philippines. I hope that there will be a peaceful election today. Regardless of who you will be voting for, be sure to vote wisely. And I hope its an obvious win that no one questions. 

Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments