Caffeinated: Dunkin Donuts

by - Saturday, May 07, 2016



One of my roommate looks so tried and suddenly bursted out loud that her life revolves around house, work, house, cook, laundry, sleep and repeat and I slowly am following her footsteps. I don't want to live like that at all. I wanted to live my life unplanned and with plans, happy and sad, adventurous and boring. I wanted it to be something, not just doing the same routine for the rest of my life. And because I am a type of person who like doing, eating and drinking the same thing I thought why not try something new. It's nice to see new things, taste new food and experience new place so I will hunt different cafes here in Dubai to widen my taste buds not just for starbucks, tim hortons, carribou to name a few. I know for sure that there are tons of cafes here that I haven't tried and its Dubai after all. So to start of, as what drake said "started from the bottom now we're here", first candidate is Dunkin Donuts, I know shocking haha. I just wanna name common places I went to then hunt new places. I am excited and it feels like mandatory to look for places so that I can post it here. 

Location: Deira City Centre, Level 1 beside Sharaf DG


Love. Kristine
 . 

You May Also Like

0 comments