Checking In: JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


After the Centro Yas Island, my cousin’s friend tagged us long to JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, a five star beach front resort in Dubai with golf course, yacht, swimming pools, restaurants, spa and sport facilities. It was totally luxurious and releaxing. Upon entering you can see their mini zoo, horseback riding and a strolling peacock (I was looking forward to open his back but it didn’t).

 their infinity bar pool
When we reached there, we went directly to their kiddie pool and stroll around a little. It was a total bummer because I ran out of energy that day so I wasn’t really into it; I blew the chance of exploring the whole resort.


I think this would be my official travel pose and I will put it at the end. It means Kristine passed here.

The pools are so inviting and pretty but I choose not to because I burned my skin already. We had our dinner at the restaurant, the food was amazing (sorry if I wasn’t able to get some snap of the foods) I was so full that I burst telling out loud that need to exercise tomorrow btw, the ambiance is so nice that you want to take your love one and just be cheesy the whole night listening to The Fray songs.

Who would expect a desert place turned into something amazing and wonderful.


Love. Kristine


You Might Also Like

0 comments