Checking In: Centro Yas Island, Abu Dhabi

Sunday, April 10, 2016

If you followed me on Instagram, you’ve already seen some photos that I can’t wait to share online. My cousin invited us (my sister and I) to go to Yas Island Abu Dhabi a week ago but we refuse to come, later that we know we will end up coming and enjoy the weekend. 

their lobby 
the room we stayed in & the wash room
 the pool area
we had buffet breakfast 


We stayed at Centro by Rotana in Yas Island. From Dubai to Abu Dhabi it takes around an hour or so. We reached at the hotel like 6 pm, checked in, checked the rooms, had our dinner and off to the pool area (closed at 10 pm for adults). I want to tell you something funny, the receptionist thought that I'm a kid, they ask if there’s a two kid and how old each kids are (they are referring to my nephew and I). It happens every time, it never grows old haha.

I skin still haven’t recover from the beach, so right now I am totally dark. 



Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments