Cool for the Summer

by - Monday, March 14, 2016


Summer is one of the most wonderful time of the year that I looked forward especially when I was a student because there’s no school for two months starting April till May (Philippines setting). But now that I’m working, summer, rainy season or winter doesn’t matter anymore because there’s always work 8 hours a day 5 times a week. 

It’s been 8 months since I went to the beach and that was in Samal Island, Philippines together with my friends.  So when I heard that we will go to JBR I was excited. We went to The Walk then on the following day we went to hit The Beach, (surprisingly my mom didn’t change her mind). I haven’t been there quite some time so it’s really great and of course my sister is new in the city we have to stroll her around. It was not new and because its weekend the place was so crowded but I like it because I like doing people watch. Summer is approaching, like 45 degree Celsius or more kind of summer in Dubai.


Location: The Beach, JBR


Love. Kristine 

You May Also Like

0 comments