My Favorite Instagram Accounts

Friday, February 05, 2016


Last night my friend and I talked for hours about how to make better Instragram photos, editing apps, how to have a theme filter and so on. We are kinda stressed out; yes you read it right we are giving big fuzz about Instgaram lately because we get inspired by the others and the people we followed. So I decided to show you guys my top ten favorite Instagram accounts that are good for travelling and flatlays. I am a big fan of Instagram, I can’t deny.

           @lily_rose                                                                                                                               @worldwanderlust

          @muradosmann                                                                                                                           @thepinkdiary

            @kisforkani                                                                                                                                        @flatlays

      @helloemilie                                                                                                                                        @rizkihiro
@kimcamjones                                                                                                                                       @milkthistles




I always keep in mind that I will only post worthy to share photos but still reflects who I am. I’m no good in photography as well as editing haha so it gives a little head ache on my part. I just can’t get the right filter that I wanted, I just have to explore more and be creative. 



Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments