2016's mantra - Catch Your Dreams

Sunday, December 27, 2015



I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas, though mine was the other way round. Everyone had their own moments, sometimes we're at the top and sometimes we're at the bottom. New Years day is around the corner, only 4 days left to welcome 2016. I will not deny, each year I make another promise that this year I will become a better version of myself. I would not call it a New Years resolution list because even if its not New Year, I still write down some words, task or even some inspirational quotes on a journal or a planner. However in some circumstances I have never fully accomplished those goals and "the list" has already forgotten and I forgets to look at it somewhere in the middle. Lack of motivation and commitment to myself.

In my opinion, it's really important to set goals in ourselves, this will keep our mind focus on what we really want. We should be clear and specific about our intentions and always tell yourself and mind  that you can do it. Let's not wait every new year, we have to think that everyday is a new day, a new opportunity to become a better version of ourselves and to become whoever we wanted to be. 

It's time to take out those pens and notebooks in making our list and make action towards each goals.


Love. Kristine

You Might Also Like

0 comments