Life Lately: Survival of the Fittest

by - Wednesday, October 21, 2015


It may not show but the truth is we are having a hard time dealing with what happened, until now (I don’t wanna disclose any information because it’s too personal and painful). But still, we see it positively, everything happens for a reason and maybe it was really the time to spill what's inside the box and scatter all over us.

Bought a new baby Fujifilm X-A2
Dinner with mom
Tears
Mature conversation
Met new people (middle right & down center)
(Though I forgot the names – not good with names, my bad)
Planetshakers
First sort of concert
Shake Shack
Together with April
First Christian event I attended
Stress and Hurt and Sadness
Faith and Hope
Still not done with Eat Pray Love
Movie 

We are hoping for the best and I have faith that everything will be okay. They say time heals. 



Love. Kristine




You May Also Like

0 comments