FUN-ny Shoot

Thursday, September 24, 2015


Photography & Edit: Nise Romero 
What I wore: Folded and Hung dress & Mango shoes 


Photography & Edit: Dave Jugar
What I wore: Betty dress & Solemate sandals


Photography & Edit: Nise Romero
What I wore: Flyaway top


Photography & Edit: Ed Arellano
What I wore: Forever 21 top, Sassa leggings, Parisian bag & Shoe express flats


Photography & Edit: Rae Yap
What I wore: H&M top, Glamorous shorts & Anne Klein watch


It's always been on my bucket list to have a photo shoot that makes me feel like a mowdel haha. Raise your hand if you're feeling me! Lets be honest, it's every girls dream but I'm no tall, pretty or even thin so it's kinda impossible. Good thing I have friends (and I don't know what got into them to ask me do fun shoots). It's not that much but at least I did tried and I crossed one item off my bucket list. Not aiming for "model-type-shoots" but love if I can haha but right now, I'm already satisfied with what I've done cause I'm very awkward with the whole thing. 



Love. Kristine




You Might Also Like

0 comments