Books & Coffee: The Nightingale By Kristin Hannah

Thursday, August 20, 2015


Books and Coffee. The name I will be naming my dream cafe shop in the future but for now, it will just show you what my current read is or the book I already finished reading (paired with coffee of course). Also I'll be writing 5 or more sentences or phrases that I like. 

You will not fully know yourself until things happen and might surprise you. Set in France, mid 1940's. Its about a hero, a woman in world war. Despite of all the things had happen, she found love.


1. "If I learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: In love we find out who we want to be, in war we fin out who we are."
2. "Consciousness brought pain."

3. "Love. It was the beginning and end of everything, the foundation and the ceiling and the air in between." 

4. "The past has a clarity I can no longer see in the present."

5. "Memories - even the best of them - faded."

6. "How can I start at the beginning, when all I can think about is the end?"

7. "Wounds heal. Love lasts. We remain."


Courage. Bravery. Fear. Wounds. Family. Faith. Hope. Lost. Love. are the words that describe itself.



Book: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah 



Love. Kristine




You Might Also Like

0 comments