I'm posting this one right now because I wanted more deeper and inspirational in terms of my blog content to make a difference from my past posts because I wanted to grow as a person as well as a blogger pamature mature lang ang peg HAHA. Anyway, being responsible is never easy, being responsible in your assigned household chores is never been easy or any thing that comes with the "responsibility" is never easy. I attended my four (4) uncles oath taking ceremony, my surname is very much of a public servant in the city or in barangays. Here's a quick outfit in that event..
|Skirt: Forever21| |Top: Marks and Spencer| |Bag: Parisian| |Flats: Russ|
I just wanna share with you what I read about being responsible from a blog and here's the link. Being responsible is one of the prime requisites for any person who wants to survive independently in the world. As a child grows, he/she learns to become more responsible for the things around him/her.
Tips for becoming more Responsible
- One of the first steps toward being responsible is practicing discipline.
- Understand the fact that responsibility has to be earned; it is not something that you entitled to. A responsible person proves his worth in any type of work.
- Learn to cope up with problems. When something bad happens, allow it to add meaning to your life rather then being frustrated and disappointed.
- Know the relevance of service. If you wish to improve your life, do not give selfishness.
- Always have an optimistic approach in life.
- Making choices or taking decisions and living with them is termed as taking responsibility of your own actions.
- Value your words and yourself
- Never be afraid of making mistakes. Take this positively and learn to grow, this time in a much better way.
- Learn to acknowledge your mistake, rather than justifying yourself in every situations.
Start taking responsibilities.